Hi all, I am 22 year old trainee nurse and p/T glamour model currently living in Birmingham with my 9 month old daughter. I separated from my partner long before she was born and haven't had a chance to meet anyone as I study and work. I'm looking for more of a coparent than a sperm donor,but either will do nicely. Preferably British white as my daughter is quite light olive so am I, I want her to have sibling close in age.

Natalia smile

MESSAGE ME

Hi all, I am 22 year old trainee nurse and p/T glamour model currently living in Birmingham with my 9 month old daughter. I separated from my partner long before she was born and haven't had a chance to meet anyone as I study and work. I'm looking for more of a coparent than a sperm donor,but either will do nicely. Preferably British white as my daughter is quite light olive so am I, I want her to have sibling close in age. Natalia :) MESSAGE ME
edited Jul 13 '17 at 10:27 am

Hi Mary
I can help if you wish- can provide contact details if you require-I am genuine, intelligent and sincere with healthy sperm too! Take care and all the best- Nat

Hi Mary I can help if you wish- can provide contact details if you require-I am genuine, intelligent and sincere with healthy sperm too! Take care and all the best- Nat

Genuine sincere man, 40ish, fit & healthy, good genes, intelligent, great sperm count, seeks to help lady get pregnant or to coparent, either method AI or NI is fine, willing to travel/contribute financially if coparenting relationship, open to discuss

Hi I'm 29 I live in leeds and my names called john Brown hair blue eyes medium build I would like to know more if you are interested

Hi I'm 29 I live in leeds and my names called john Brown hair blue eyes medium build I would like to know more if you are interested

Hi, are you still looking?

I am 33yo, 6'2, slim, brown hair and hazel eyes and I live in South Wales.

Message me for further details

Hi, are you still looking? I am 33yo, 6'2, slim, brown hair and hazel eyes and I live in South Wales. Message me for further details

Hi my name is Peter I am a 32 year old donor who has been helping lady’s all over the uk for the last 8 years I cover all methods I am clean of all sti family is all in good health I have a high sperm count, brown hair and eyes don’t smoke and do not drink much if you would like to know any more please feel free to msg me

Hi my name is Peter I am a 32 year old donor who has been helping lady’s all over the uk for the last 8 years I cover all methods I am clean of all sti family is all in good health I have a high sperm count, brown hair and eyes don’t smoke and do not drink much if you would like to know any more please feel free to msg me

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft