Co Parenting
Single mama wanting to expand

Hi all, I am 22 year old trainee nurse and p/T glamour model currently living in Birmingham with my 9 month old daughter. I separated from my partner long before she was born and haven't had a chance to meet anyone as I study and work. I'm looking for more of a coparent than a sperm donor,but either will do nicely. Preferably British white as my daughter is quite light olive so am I, I want her to have sibling close in age.

Natalia smile

MESSAGE ME

Hi all, I am 22 year old trainee nurse and p/T glamour model currently living in Birmingham with my 9 month old daughter. I separated from my partner long before she was born and haven't had a chance to meet anyone as I study and work. I'm looking for more of a coparent than a sperm donor,but either will do nicely. Preferably British white as my daughter is quite light olive so am I, I want her to have sibling close in age. Natalia :) MESSAGE ME
edited Jul 13 '17 at 10:27 am

Hi Mary
I can help if you wish- can provide contact details if you require-I am genuine, intelligent and sincere with healthy sperm too! Take care and all the best- Nat

Hi Mary I can help if you wish- can provide contact details if you require-I am genuine, intelligent and sincere with healthy sperm too! Take care and all the best- Nat

Genuine sincere man, 40ish, fit & healthy, good genes, intelligent, great sperm count, seeks to help lady get pregnant or to coparent, either method AI or NI is fine, willing to travel/contribute financially if coparenting relationship, open to discuss

Hi I'm 29 I live in leeds and my names called john Brown hair blue eyes medium build I would like to know more if you are interested

Hi I'm 29 I live in leeds and my names called john Brown hair blue eyes medium build I would like to know more if you are interested

Hi, are you still looking?

I am 33yo, 6'2, slim, brown hair and hazel eyes and I live in South Wales.

Message me for further details

Hi, are you still looking? I am 33yo, 6'2, slim, brown hair and hazel eyes and I live in South Wales. Message me for further details
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft