Recipients UK Looking For
Seeking Chinese, Asian. Mixed raced donor ni

Hi im white single women looking. For an Chinese, asian or any mixed race donor willing to pay reasonable. Expenses i am in norfolk and would rather a donor to travel to me if possible

Hi im white single women looking. For an Chinese, asian or any mixed race donor willing to pay reasonable. Expenses i am in norfolk and would rather a donor to travel to me if possible

I'm white male, if don't get anyone I'm willing to help you

I'm white male, if don't get anyone I'm willing to help you

Hi, happy to help. Mixed race experienced donor. I Have sent you PM

Hi, happy to help. Mixed race experienced donor. I Have sent you PM

East London based sperm donor happy to help. I am Experienced and have good conception rate. Will support any method. Happy to travel

Hi, I have sent PM, which you have responded. Let me know if you want to proceed. Thank you.

Hi, I have sent PM, which you have responded. Let me know if you want to proceed. Thank you.

East London based sperm donor happy to help. I am Experienced and have good conception rate. Will support any method. Happy to travel

hi was reading your profile are you still looking for a donor about myself I am dark skin am italian short brown hair brown eyes I am 5 foot eight I am medium build I am 44 years old but I can travel i have a car am physically fit i would be interested in contact if that okay with the child my name is roberto x xsmile

hi was reading your profile are you still looking for a donor about myself I am dark skin am italian short brown hair brown eyes I am 5 foot eight I am medium build I am 44 years old but I can travel i have a car am physically fit i would be interested in contact if that okay with the child my name is roberto x x:toddler:

hi bit about me i am looking to be a donor i am physically fit man i have no health problems i have up to date test i am one of a twin i have a good personality good sense of humour i am a caring man i am also very responsible iam a professional man i

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft