Introduce Yourself
North East AI Donor 2019

Mature fit male excellent heath recent full heath check and successfully donated before. No family hereditary diseases both my own grown daughters are in perfect heath etc.

High sperm count,good swimmers with proven success. Sofar all girls from me.

Available now in the North East area please only get in touch if your serious about achieving pregnancy.

Ex special forces which means that Im one of the top males not only in the UK but the world, a real man,hetrosexual, never smoked rarley drink, now business owner just wanting to give life back into this world to those that genuinely are stuggling.

Genuine and reliable, friendly and knowledgeable.

You must be A1 healthy and be able to show your fit and able to raise a child in this modern world.
You MUST be a non smoker/ vapour Im a little fussy who i donate too but then this is a serious business.

No involvement after youve successfully concieved.

Fully aware there's plenty of time wasters and scammers on these sites.Only genuine people please.

Mature fit male excellent heath recent full heath check and successfully donated before. No family hereditary diseases both my own grown daughters are in perfect heath etc. High sperm count,good swimmers with proven success. Sofar all girls from me. Available now in the North East area please only get in touch if your serious about achieving pregnancy. Ex special forces which means that Im one of the top males not only in the UK but the world, a real man,hetrosexual, never smoked rarley drink, now business owner just wanting to give life back into this world to those that genuinely are stuggling. Genuine and reliable, friendly and knowledgeable. You must be A1 healthy and be able to show your fit and able to raise a child in this modern world. You MUST be a non smoker/ vapour Im a little fussy who i donate too but then this is a serious business. No involvement after youve successfully concieved. Fully aware there's plenty of time wasters and scammers on these sites.Only genuine people please.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft