Trying To Conceive
AI donor needed in West midlands

Hi I'm looking for a donor to extend my family I have one child who I love dearly and longing for another one I have been diagnosed with fertility issues due to pcos I've been told I have around 6 to 12 month left for me to successfully conceive and hoping that I can find someone to help me if you can please contact me

Hi I'm looking for a donor to extend my family I have one child who I love dearly and longing for another one I have been diagnosed with fertility issues due to pcos I've been told I have around 6 to 12 month left for me to successfully conceive and hoping that I can find someone to help me if you can please contact me

Hi, im available to help you

Hi, im available to help you

Offering to help genuine people with sperm donation in midlands area.

Could you pm me please and tell me a little about yourself look forward to hearing from you

Could you pm me please and tell me a little about yourself look forward to hearing from you
edited Jan 5 at 1:55 pm

Hi, happy to help I you still looking for donor. I have sent PM

Hi, happy to help I you still looking for donor. I have sent PM

East London based sperm donor happy to help. I am Experienced and have good conception rate. Will support any method. Happy to travel

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft