Co Parenting
Seeking Not Flaky and Serious coparent

Hi guys, I’m looking for a Caucasian Coparent who’s happy with NI but can do AI and can travel to Faringdon, Oxon. December is dead so looking to find the right person for January. it doesn’t take this month, would also be ok try retry.

Hi guys, I’m looking for a Caucasian Coparent who’s happy with NI but can do AI and can travel to Faringdon, Oxon. December is dead so looking to find the right person for January. it doesn’t take this month, would also be ok try retry.
edited Dec 16 '18 at 5:20 pm

Hi there,

Based in swindon so Farringdon nice and easy. Send me a message if you would like to chat further for details.

Hi there, Based in swindon so Farringdon nice and easy. Send me a message if you would like to chat further for details.

hello Kikine i was reading your profile see you are looking for coparent as i would be interested to know our child if you would like me to make you mum you could maye me a dad would you be so grateful to you as i would like a child of my own as i am missing out to be a father xx

hello Kikine i was reading your profile see you are looking for coparent as i would be interested to know our child if you would like me to make you mum you could maye me a dad would you be so grateful to you as i would like a child of my own as i am missing out to be a father xx

hi bit about me i am looking to be a donor i am physically fit man i have no health problems i have up to date test i am one of a twin i have a good personality good sense of humour i am a caring man i am also very responsible iam a professional man i

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft