Co Parenting
single asian man for no hassle donor

Hi. Im Nez, asian, 34, 6ft tall and wanting to co parent with any women who is after a hassle free self made family. Im open to NI or AI and can travel anywhere within the midlands. The women would be in total control if she wants to, im only there to provide anything she wants or needs. No hassle, il turn up when needed and do my duty without any added extras or waiting around. Do get in touch my email is jayluminus@outlook.com.

Hi. Im Nez, asian, 34, 6ft tall and wanting to co parent with any women who is after a hassle free self made family. Im open to NI or AI and can travel anywhere within the midlands. The women would be in total control if she wants to, im only there to provide anything she wants or needs. No hassle, il turn up when needed and do my duty without any added extras or waiting around. Do get in touch my email is jayluminus@outlook.com.

Hi there, Im nez, 34, 6ft, light skin and anything else you want to know do get in touch. I do this for personal reasons which i would be happy to tell u.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft