FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Let’s get pregnant is december

Hi guys, I’m looking for a Caucasian donor who’s happy with NI but can do AI and can travel to Faringdon, Oxon. My peak day is on the 09.12.18 this month so I’m a bit in a hurry. If it doesn’t take this month, would also be ok try retry.

Hi guys, I’m looking for a Caucasian donor who’s happy with NI but can do AI and can travel to Faringdon, Oxon. My peak day is on the 09.12.18 this month so I’m a bit in a hurry. If it doesn’t take this month, would also be ok try retry.

You shouldn't have a problem finding someone who will donate through NI near you smile

You shouldn't have a problem finding someone who will donate through NI near you ;)

Kent

Hi
I am not far away & would like to offer to help.
Please message me or reply on here & I can give you my mobile number

Hi I am not far away & would like to offer to help. Please message me or reply on here & I can give you my mobile number

Looking to help in Kent, London, Essex or sussex

Hi. I've sent you a pm and happy to discuses what your after and help however I can
X

Hi. I've sent you a pm and happy to discuses what your after and help however I can X

Hi. I'm 37, clean, fit and healthy. Sti clear and a successful natural donor in the past. I'm here to help the natural way as it's the most successful way if insemination.

I can help you. Genuine, Caucasian, working as a long haul pilot. Email mebn1973cheshire11@gmail.com

I can help you. Genuine, Caucasian, working as a long haul pilot. Email mebn1973cheshire11@gmail.com

Hi I sent you a pm smile

Hi I sent you a pm :)

Hi I am a nice easy going white guy.45 5.7.Brown hair and blue eyes.I have a slim physic.It would be nice to help someone conceive who really would like a child :)

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft