Recipients UK Looking For
Married lesbian couple looking for an excellent sperm donor in Brighton or near (ideally tall and blonde)

We are looking for a local donor to help us out. We would like to start trying in January. Ideally the donor would tall and blonde to match my partner. Level of involvement up for discussion. Thanks!

We are looking for a local donor to help us out. We would like to start trying in January. Ideally the donor would tall and blonde to match my partner. Level of involvement up for discussion. Thanks!

Hello,

not tall and blonde but tall and brown haired. Fit and healthy with good intellect.

In Brighton. Let me know if you still need help.

BW

J

Hello, not tall and blonde but tall and brown haired. Fit and healthy with good intellect. In Brighton. Let me know if you still need help. BW J

hi 5ft 7 blonde with two blonde girls from brown haired mothers

hi 5ft 7 blonde with two blonde girls from brown haired mothers

Hi saw your post and thought I’d introduce myself and see if you still needed a donor x

Hi saw your post and thought I’d introduce myself and see if you still needed a donor x

Thank you for your responses. I have sent you private messages and would like to hear more about anyone who might be able to help us. It's all a bit daunting!

Thank you for your responses. I have sent you private messages and would like to hear more about anyone who might be able to help us. It's all a bit daunting!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft