Recipients UK Looking For
sperm donor needed in bracknell this week, mornings only

I posted a request for sperm for Monday (tomorrow), however I'm not actually ovulating yet. I should be ovulating some time this week though, so if you are available and able to help me get pregnant on a week day morning (between 9 and 12) please let me know. Also an alternative contact detail would be useful, I can't figure out how to private message anyone on this new site format unless it's a direct reply. Thanks in advance!

I posted a request for sperm for Monday (tomorrow), however I'm not actually ovulating yet. I should be ovulating some time this week though, so if you are available and able to help me get pregnant on a week day morning (between 9 and 12) please let me know. Also an alternative contact detail would be useful, I can't figure out how to private message anyone on this new site format unless it's a direct reply. Thanks in advance!

Evening

I am in Bracknell and happy to help , can be flexible with time and days . Please message me if you like my help

Thanks
Phil

Evening I am in Bracknell and happy to help , can be flexible with time and days . Please message me if you like my help Thanks Phil
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft