FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Donor Back To help

Back here to help a few more people again before finally throwing in the towel.

I have successfully donated 11 times over the last 7 years making 8 baby girls and 3 baby boys. The recipients have been mixed ages with the oldest being 47 but we still managed to make the magic work smile and I have yet to fail!

I am happy to travel (Within Reason) or accommodate if needed.

I only work with 1 person at a time so that I can make sure I am available when needed.

About me:

• 34 years young
  • 6ft
  • Brown Hair
  • Green/blue Eyes
  • Inteligent
  • Educated
  • STD Free
  • Sperm Count - 180m (Top 25% of population apparently)

I live in the Midlands but work in London so I can cover a large area.

I am happy with ai or ni.

Back here to help a few more people again before finally throwing in the towel. I have successfully donated 11 times over the last 7 years making 8 baby girls and 3 baby boys. The recipients have been mixed ages with the oldest being 47 but we still managed to make the magic work :) and I have yet to fail! I am happy to travel (Within Reason) or accommodate if needed. I only work with 1 person at a time so that I can make sure I am available when needed. **About me:** - 34 years young - 6ft - Brown Hair - Green/blue Eyes - Inteligent - Educated - STD Free - Sperm Count - 180m (Top 25% of population apparently) I live in the Midlands but work in London so I can cover a large area. I am happy with ai or ni.

Successfully donated 11 times over the last 7 years making 8 baby girls and 3 baby boys.

edited Jan 3 at 7:31 pm

It looks like the messaging is not working at the moment for some people on here so if anyone wants to contact me and can't do it on here.

whatsapp 07853637062
babydonor84@gmail.com

It looks like the messaging is not working at the moment for some people on here so if anyone wants to contact me and can't do it on here. whatsapp 07853637062 babydonor84@gmail.com

Successfully donated 11 times over the last 7 years making 8 baby girls and 3 baby boys.

I’m now available again after another successful donation. I’m only helping one person at a time now so please no time wasters.

I’m now available again after another successful donation. I’m only helping one person at a time now so please no time wasters.

Hiya, could you pop me a message please?

Hiya, could you pop me a message please?

Sent you a message

Sent you a message

Would you be willing to travel to services to meet? We're in Greater Manchester but willing to travel thanks

Would you be willing to travel to services to meet? We're in Greater Manchester but willing to travel thanks

Sent you a message

Sent you a message

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft