Recipients UK Looking For
Single Lady Looking For AI Donor

Hi!

I'm 24, single have been alone for 7+years I was previously (when I was 17) in an abusive relationship and since have stayed away from relationships. For the past 3 years I've wanted a child of my own and now I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen, I'm looking for a donor someone willing to stay until the job has been completed if possible. I'm from Birmingham, would really appreciate and be so thankful to anyone who wants to try to help, being a mother for the first time is most important to me! Thanks to all smile please pm xx

Hi! I'm 24, single have been alone for 7+years I was previously (when I was 17) in an abusive relationship and since have stayed away from relationships. For the past 3 years I've wanted a child of my own and now I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen, I'm looking for a donor someone willing to stay until the job has been completed if possible. I'm from Birmingham, would really appreciate and be so thankful to anyone who wants to try to help, being a mother for the first time is most important to me! Thanks to all :) please pm xx
edited Nov 30 at 9:08 pm

Like to help.pm for more info.

Like to help.pm for more info.

44 don’t smoke,drink socially and in good health.All very new to me so feel free to ask anything.

Hi there I am interested in helping. I have sent you a PM.

Hi there I am interested in helping. I have sent you a PM.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft