FREE Sperm Donors Offering
NI Donor Cambridge, Hertford, Essex.

NI donor happy to help, I've helped 6 women who have all had healthy babies, as I was updated up until after the birth. One having twins. Checked after each donation and all clear.

Professional male
30 years of age
I'm 6ft1
Athletic build regulary workout
Have a university degree
Brown hair
Green eyes

No family illnesses past or present all healthy. Available immediately to help as I'm not currently helping anybody.

Please feel free to private message me so we can talk more.

Many thanks.

NI donor happy to help, I've helped 6 women who have all had healthy babies, as I was updated up until after the birth. One having twins. Checked after each donation and all clear. Professional male 30 years of age I'm 6ft1 Athletic build regulary workout Have a university degree Brown hair Green eyes No family illnesses past or present all healthy. Available immediately to help as I'm not currently helping anybody. Please feel free to private message me so we can talk more. Many thanks.

Hello there im a professional clean male in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married. I'm available Cambridge,Hertfordshire, Essex and am happy to meet in hotel if arran

Hello!
Do you help me get pregnet but artificially only, I can pay you for your help.

Hello! Do you help me get pregnet but artificially only, I can pay you for your help.

hello Happiness,

I only do NI unfortunately as that is the most success method I have done as I did help a couple with AI and it was unsuccessful. They asked to try NI and we was successful within a few meets Therefore since then I have stayed with NI donations.

I dont take payment for help other than mileage if I was to travel.

Sorry I cant hep but if you change your mind and seeking an NI donor please feel free to contact me and we can speak further smile wish you all the best in your search.

hello Happiness, I only do NI unfortunately as that is the most success method I have done as I did help a couple with AI and it was unsuccessful. They asked to try NI and we was successful within a few meets Therefore since then I have stayed with NI donations. I dont take payment for help other than mileage if I was to travel. Sorry I cant hep but if you change your mind and seeking an NI donor please feel free to contact me and we can speak further :) wish you all the best in your search.

Hello there im a professional clean male in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married. I'm available Cambridge,Hertfordshire, Essex and am happy to meet in hotel if arran

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft