Recipients UK Looking For
Can anyone help us have our family?

Thank you for reading about us. We hope someone can help.
We are Joanne and Chris and we have been together since we were little. Genuine childhood sweethearts. Our dream is to have our own family but we have dicovered that we are going to need some help to achieve this in the form of a sperm donor so we have joined the site hoping there is a man out there that could help us.
We love each other more than anything and we can't wait to be parents but we just need this help. So fingers crossed there is someone out there who would be amazing enough to help us.
Thank you

Thank you for reading about us. We hope someone can help. We are Joanne and Chris and we have been together since we were little. Genuine childhood sweethearts. Our dream is to have our own family but we have dicovered that we are going to need some help to achieve this in the form of a sperm donor so we have joined the site hoping there is a man out there that could help us. We love each other more than anything and we can't wait to be parents but we just need this help. So fingers crossed there is someone out there who would be amazing enough to help us. Thank you

Hi. I'm based in Bournemouth and may be able to help. I know Eastleigh fairly well.

If you're interested get in touch and we can have a chat.

James

Hi. I'm based in Bournemouth and may be able to help. I know Eastleigh fairly well. If you're interested get in touch and we can have a chat. James

Hi Joanne and Chris, I'm based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight but Eastleigh is no problem to get to for me. I'd be very happy to help if you're interested, and also very happy to just talk things over.

Best of luck whatever decision you make,

Robin

Hi Joanne and Chris, I'm based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight but Eastleigh is no problem to get to for me. I'd be very happy to help if you're interested, and also very happy to just talk things over. Best of luck whatever decision you make, Robin

Hi, I'm a 40 year old white male based on the Isle of Wight. I've 5 children, including twins from a donation at the first attempt, and I'm very happy to help singles or couples looking for a baby. I'm 6'2", slim, easy going, well educated and healthy.

Hi

I'm in Bournemouth and would love the opportunity to help.

I have successfully donated to 2 different Ladies in the past and looking to help others.

Please get back to me if you wish to discuss.

Regards

Hi I'm in Bournemouth and would love the opportunity to help. I have successfully donated to 2 different Ladies in the past and looking to help others. Please get back to me if you wish to discuss. Regards

Good afternoon, Southampton based donor here happy top assist please feel free to drop me a message and lets discuss how i can be of assistance

Good afternoon, Southampton based donor here happy top assist please feel free to drop me a message and lets discuss how i can be of assistance

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft