FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Willing to help

Hi my name is Mark from Manchester White male 5.11 very healthy as am my kids helped before no strings 38 esay going just send me a email then we can talk more can travel if not to far all up to you how we do it Hello1980me@outlook.com

Hi my name is Mark from Manchester White male 5.11 very healthy as am my kids helped before no strings 38 esay going just send me a email then we can talk more can travel if not to far all up to you how we do it Hello1980me@outlook.com
edited Nov 28 '18 at 9:25 pm

Hi, we're in Manchester ourselves, are you willing to help? We're a straight couple that have been together for 4 years, engaged to be married soon, partner is infertile which is why we need a donor, willing to travel, meet you at service station etc?? Thanks please email charlwxx@gmail.com if willing to help us. I'm due to be ovulating in the next 3 days, so asap would be perfect thank you.

Hi, we're in Manchester ourselves, are you willing to help? We're a straight couple that have been together for 4 years, engaged to be married soon, partner is infertile which is why we need a donor, willing to travel, meet you at service station etc?? Thanks please email charlwxx@gmail.com if willing to help us. I'm due to be ovulating in the next 3 days, so asap would be perfect thank you.

Hi yes willing to help this is my email Hello1980me@outlook.com

Hi yes willing to help this is my email Hello1980me@outlook.com
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft