Recipients UK Looking For
Sperm donor needed for a happily married couple in Wales

Hi all.
Getting really fed up of looking for the right donor smile feels like it’s never going to happen.
We are a happily married couple, who have been together since our teens. We have been together 11 years, married for 4 and are based in South Wales.
We would love nothing more than to have our own child, and have to go down the donor route due to the heartbreaking circumstances that my husband can not conceive children.
We both work full time and I attend University and I’m in my final year.
We have tried both NI & AI with donors in the past.
Would be looking for a donor around the 12th to the 15th of December.
Preferably white male, dark hair, in good health and upto date STI checks.

Please mail us if you believe you could help. Xxx

Hi all. Getting really fed up of looking for the right donor :( feels like it’s never going to happen. We are a happily married couple, who have been together since our teens. We have been together 11 years, married for 4 and are based in South Wales. We would love nothing more than to have our own child, and have to go down the donor route due to the heartbreaking circumstances that my husband can not conceive children. We both work full time and I attend University and I’m in my final year. We have tried both NI & AI with donors in the past. Would be looking for a donor around the 12th to the 15th of December. Preferably white male, dark hair, in good health and upto date STI checks. Please mail us if you believe you could help. Xxx

Hi I'd be interested in helping you out. Happy to chat about an arrangement. Can you pm me.

Hi I'd be interested in helping you out. Happy to chat about an arrangement. Can you pm me.

Hi 6ft plus, medium build with brown eyes and dark hair looking to help couples. Happy to discuss requirements but prefer n.i.

Hi, remember you posting before, sorry it has not happened for you yet. As I said last time I am in Bristol and happy to see if we can sort something.

Hi, remember you posting before, sorry it has not happened for you yet. As I said last time I am in Bristol and happy to see if we can sort something.

Westcountry based donor. I have donated successfully previously through another site. Brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft10.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft