Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for a sperm donor East Midlands

Hi I’m searching for someone genuine to help me conceive a child. Ideally dark hair blue eyes so characteristics aren’t similar but not essential. If you think you can help then please get in touch, thank you x

Hi I’m searching for someone genuine to help me conceive a child. Ideally dark hair blue eyes so characteristics aren’t similar but not essential. If you think you can help then please get in touch, thank you x

Hiya, im willing to help you, i have 3 children and another child on the way, i can also travel. Please feel free to message me if you are interested, many thanks

Hiya, im willing to help you, i have 3 children and another child on the way, i can also travel. Please feel free to message me if you are interested, many thanks

Hi im tony from sheffield, i am 46 and have 3 children and another on the way, i dont charge for donations and can travel, if you are interested plz message me, many thanks

Hi sarah have sent you a message on private messenger

Hi sarah have sent you a message on private messenger
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft