FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Sperm Donar needed pontypridd

Hi my name is shannon and I’m looking for a sperm donor ASAP as I want to have someone who I can love and my mum isn’t getting any younger she already has six grandkids and wants one off me.

I live in the Pontypridd area.

AI only.

Hi my name is shannon and I’m looking for a sperm donor ASAP as I want to have someone who I can love and my mum isn’t getting any younger she already has six grandkids and wants one off me. I live in the Pontypridd area. AI only.

Hi Shaz,
If you are able to come to Cardiff I am available most days after work and am willing to help as much and as often as possible.

Get in contact if you'd like and we can have a chat.

Hi Shaz, If you are able to come to Cardiff I am available most days after work and am willing to help as much and as often as possible. Get in contact if you'd like and we can have a chat.

Friendly 30 year old welshman, brown hair+brown/hazel eyes and approximately 12st 5f10 STI tests all clear Genetics mapped by the ancestry site 23andMe including gentic health which shows a number of aspects such as not being a cystic fibrosis carrier. 🙂

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft