Introduce Yourself
New donor - South Wales

Hello everyone.

I am a friendly 30 year old white Welshman.
I have proof of recent STI tests all clear.

I have had my genetics mapped by the ancestry site 23andMe and also undertook their health checks which shows a number of health aspects such as not being a carrier for cystic fibrosis.

Happy to show all the above when necessary.

I work full time in the IT industry and regularly traveling between Swansea and Cardiff.

Hope I can be of help 🙂.

Hello everyone. I am a friendly 30 year old white Welshman. I have proof of recent STI tests all clear. I have had my genetics mapped by the ancestry site 23andMe and also undertook their health checks which shows a number of health aspects such as not being a carrier for cystic fibrosis. Happy to show all the above when necessary. I work full time in the IT industry and regularly traveling between Swansea and Cardiff. Hope I can be of help ????.

Friendly 30 year old welshman, brown hair+brown/hazel eyes and approximately 12st 5f10 STI tests all clear Genetics mapped by the ancestry site 23andMe including gentic health which shows a number of aspects such as not being a cystic fibrosis carrier. 🙂

Hi are you still looking to donate? We are looking for a sperm donor for AI. We are based near Swansea. Please get in touch. Thanks

Hi are you still looking to donate? We are looking for a sperm donor for AI. We are based near Swansea. Please get in touch. Thanks
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft