Recipients UK Looking For
Need some help...Surrey/Middlesex

Hi,

I had a regular donor who I have had 5, unfortunately unsuccessful attempts with and now he is unable to donate.

He was due to give me a donation tomorrow and now I am without. I am 26 years old and am looking really for AI method, but will consider NI.

I am based on the Surrey-Middlesex border

Thank you

Hi, I had a regular donor who I have had 5, unfortunately unsuccessful attempts with and now he is unable to donate. He was due to give me a donation tomorrow and now I am without. I am 26 years old and am looking really for AI method, but will consider NI. I am based on the Surrey-Middlesex border Thank you

I have pm you.

I have pm you.

Hello there im a professional clean male in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married. I'm available Cambridge,Hertfordshire, Essex and am happy to meet in hotel if arran

Hi,

I am still looking for a donor but since the website as changed I don't know how to access my pms... any ideas?

Hi, I am still looking for a donor but since the website as changed I don't know how to access my pms... any ideas?

Hi
I am on the Surrey/ Middx border and am available to help. Drop me a message if you wish to discuss xx

Hi I am on the Surrey/ Middx border and am available to help. Drop me a message if you wish to discuss xx

Hi,

I don't understand how to use this website since it changed, but I am still looking. Are you still donating?

Hi, I don't understand how to use this website since it changed, but I am still looking. Are you still donating?

You just click on the envelope next to the bell E_Jo

You just click on the envelope next to the bell E_Jo

I would happily help. White British airline pilot.
Mebn1973cheshire11@gmail.com

I would happily help. White British airline pilot. Mebn1973cheshire11@gmail.com

Hi Happy to help if you still looking for donor. I am in London so logistically it’s not issue to meet. I have sent you PM. KR

Hi Happy to help if you still looking for donor. I am in London so logistically it’s not issue to meet. I have sent you PM. KR

East London based sperm donor happy to help. I am Experienced and have good conception rate. Will support any method. Happy to travel

I am free if you are still looking. I also dont know how to read my pm and just hope my messages reach the recipient.

I am free if you are still looking. I also dont know how to read my pm and just hope my messages reach the recipient.

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft