FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Free sperm donor available

Responsible, Understanding, Reliable, Discreet FREE Sperm Donation
Never smoked or done drugs, also good sleeping patterns.
✅Siblings provided 100%
High quality mobile sperm count 140+ million per ml, extended family also have excellent fertility
✅Travel expenses at 10-20p per mile depending on traffic, terrain, parking and tolls. Donation can also be arranged at local hotel to me or midpoint hotel (travel expenses for mid point), also FREE collection available...
✅?Reasonable Cycle Attempts until Big Fat Positive
Recent “all clear” sti checks + all previous tests clear
✅Blood group O (least likely to get diabetes, heart attacks or have strokes)
✅Healthy and Active, BMI 21.7 Blood Pressure 107/78, Resting Heart Rate 74 bpm (in the good zone)
———————————–
✅Local to me Meeting beforehand if required
✅6"1 foot tall and slim/medium build, blue eyes, brown hair
✅Hard working and successful
✅Emotionally and Intellectually Intelligent
✅Good sense of humour
✅Very low miscarriage rate + very low pre-term birth rate
✅Great 100% genuine feedback from all successful recipients.

❌ Will not donate to smokers/vapers or those with partners who smoke/vape, those that drink while trying to conceive.

Newcastle,York, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Durham, Leeds, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and North Yorkshire areas covering the whole of the North. Providing limited sperm donor service to lesbians, infertile couples and single bisexual, lesbian and hetrosexual women and mums for those wishing to start or expand a family.Cumbria,West and South Yorkshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, East Midlands/ Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire, Scottish Borders and Lincolnshire considered…

✅**Responsible, Understanding, Reliable, Discreet** FREE Sperm Donation ✅**Never smoked or done drugs**, also good sleeping patterns. ✅Siblings provided 100% ✅**High quality mobile sperm count** 140+ million per ml, extended family also have excellent fertility ✅Travel expenses at 10-20p per mile depending on traffic, terrain, parking and tolls. Donation can also be arranged at local hotel to me or midpoint hotel (travel expenses for mid point), also FREE collection available... ✅?Reasonable Cycle Attempts until Big Fat Positive ✅**Recent “all clear” sti checks + all previous tests clear** ✅Blood group O (least likely to get diabetes, heart attacks or have strokes) ✅Healthy and Active, BMI 21.7 Blood Pressure 107/78, Resting Heart Rate 74 bpm (in the good zone) ———————————– ✅Local to me Meeting beforehand if required ✅6"1 foot tall and slim/medium build, blue eyes, brown hair ✅Hard working and successful ✅Emotionally and Intellectually Intelligent ✅Good sense of humour ✅Very low miscarriage rate + very low pre-term birth rate ✅Great 100% genuine feedback from all successful recipients. ❌ Will not donate to smokers/vapers or those with partners who smoke/vape, those that drink while trying to conceive. Newcastle,York, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Durham, Leeds, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and North Yorkshire areas covering the whole of the North. Providing limited sperm donor service to lesbians, infertile couples and single bisexual, lesbian and hetrosexual women and mums for those wishing to start or expand a family.Cumbria,West and South Yorkshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, East Midlands/ Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire, Scottish Borders and Lincolnshire considered…

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Oct 29 at 12:42 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft