FREE Sperm Donors Offering
singles or couples from London any donation

Offering help to people from London or anywhere else, as long as it does not conflict with my schedule. You're welcome to receive donation at my home or your home, or any place of your preference.

24 single male, working in the trade industry and born from British parents.

Blue eyes with brown hair, medium built and a bit over 5.5ft in height.

I can offer NI or AI and I am happy to offer my assistance in helping you with the child if you feel like you need it, co-parent as well, if you would like to talk to me please get in touch and we can talk about this as I am also happy with no contact and just a one off donation if you prefer.

Singles or Couples are more than welcome to contact me! have a good day!

Offering help to people from London or anywhere else, as long as it does not conflict with my schedule. You're welcome to receive donation at my home or your home, or any place of your preference. 24 single male, working in the trade industry and born from British parents. Blue eyes with brown hair, medium built and a bit over 5.5ft in height. I can offer NI or AI and I am happy to offer my assistance in helping you with the child if you feel like you need it, co-parent as well, if you would like to talk to me please get in touch and we can talk about this as I am also happy with no contact and just a one off donation if you prefer. Singles or Couples are more than welcome to contact me! have a good day!

I am from London and 24, AI or NI, Coparent is available with assistance, otherwise unknown is also OK.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft