Recipients UK Looking For
Help make a beautiful baby

If you can assist a single 39 year old female in becoming a first time mummy through NI the. Please get in touch. Based in Cardiff South Wales.

If you can assist a single 39 year old female in becoming a first time mummy through NI the. Please get in touch. Based in Cardiff South Wales.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a reliable doner. Either method ok but must be committed and stick with me until pregnant!! I'm single, and happy to travel and cover all costs. If you want to make a beautiful baby then please get in touch. I'm 39.

edited Oct 18 at 12:06 am

I’ve dropped you a message offering to assist if you’ve not found your donor yet.

Steve

I’ve dropped you a message offering to assist if you’ve not found your donor yet. Steve

Look forward to helping

Hej im here and will stick with you until your dream comes truesmile pm me.

Hej im here and will stick with you until your dream comes true:) pm me.

Scandinavian,195cm.

hello im 22 fit and health, ive already help 5 girls as a donor and think i can help you too

hello im 22 fit and health, ive already help 5 girls as a donor and think i can help you too

Any luck.?

Any luck.?

44 don’t smoke,drink socially and in good health.All very new to me so feel free to ask anything.

Hi Lola bear,
I hope by now you are on your way to achieving your dream but if not and you are still looking then please get in touch.

I am in Cardiff most week days with work.

All the best, AM88

Hi Lola bear, I hope by now you are on your way to achieving your dream but if not and you are still looking then please get in touch. I am in Cardiff most week days with work. All the best, AM88

Friendly 30 year old welshman, brown hair+brown/hazel eyes and approximately 12st 5f10 STI tests all clear Genetics mapped by the ancestry site 23andMe including gentic health which shows a number of aspects such as not being a cystic fibrosis carrier. 🙂

Hi I am available straight away please read my profile I always stick with the ladies till they get pregnant I don't let people down if interested please phone me on I have had all the sexual health checks done all ok and clear just done 3 weeks ago so no worries there for you. And I don't have a problem traveling to you it's not a problem for me you take care kind .regards Graham

Hi I am available straight away please read my profile I always stick with the ladies till they get pregnant I don't let people down if interested please phone me on I have had all the sexual health checks done all ok and clear just done 3 weeks ago so no worries there for you. And I don't have a problem traveling to you it's not a problem for me you take care kind .regards Graham

G wolsey

edited Nov 9 at 5:27 pm

Please do not correspond with this "donor" he is being placed on our risk list smile

>Hi I am available straight away please read my profile I always stick with the ladies till they get pregnant I don't let people down if interested please phone me on I have had all the sexual health checks done all ok and clear just done 3 weeks ago so no worries there for you. And I don't have a problem traveling to you it's not a problem for me you take care kind .regards Graham Please do not correspond with this "donor" he is being placed on our risk list :(

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft