Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for an AI donor west midlands

Hi guys looking for an AI donor within the West Midlands area must be a healthy white man that is willing to help a long term committed lesbian couple who have been married for ten years we are looking for AI only please feel free to message me for a chat and to get to know us thanks Mandy

Hi guys looking for an AI donor within the West Midlands area must be a healthy white man that is willing to help a long term committed lesbian couple who have been married for ten years we are looking for AI only please feel free to message me for a chat and to get to know us thanks Mandy

Looking for a white male within the West Midlands to help us conceive via AI. We’re a lesbian couple who have been married 10 years together 13 please feel free to message for further information

Would be delighted to help if I can. Drop me a message if you’re still looking. Steve

Would be delighted to help if I can. Drop me a message if you’re still looking. Steve

Look forward to helping

Have sent you a pm

Have sent you a pm

Offering to help genuine people with sperm donation in midlands area.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft