Hi guys us again

We found a donor, but he's now barely replying to us..

So extremely concerned if he's going to be here :-(

We desperately need a AI donor(only)

For tomorrow and Sunday.

We are in Watford, and have £40 for travel expenses

We are a recently married lesbian couple desperate to extend our family futher than animals lol

Hi guys us again We found a donor, but he's now barely replying to us.. So extremely concerned if he's going to be here :-( We desperately need a AI donor(only) For tomorrow and Sunday. We are in Watford, and have £40 for travel expenses We are a recently married lesbian couple desperate to extend our family futher than animals lol

Asedmonds was not let down by there doner they actually let there doner down and after asking to get a blood test done! they were the ones that stopped comunicating, i find it hard to believe anything they say and for a so called government employee and working in the mental health sector with the gutter mouth that they have i wouldn't beleive a word they say, they seem very juvenile

Asedmonds was not let down by there doner they actually let there doner down and after asking to get a blood test done! they were the ones that stopped comunicating, i find it hard to believe anything they say and for a so called government employee and working in the mental health sector with the gutter mouth that they have i wouldn't beleive a word they say, they seem very juvenile

I have had three children all blonde all healthy, i am willing to help any lady who wishes to be pregnant, i am 59yrs old not looking for a relationship but would like updates on the progress of the pregnancy and birth

Are you kidding me?

You wasn't our donor someone called mark was

Have all the messages to prove it

All you did was harrass us constant messages and tests and being pushy

Admin is already aware of you

>Asedmonds was not let down by there doner they actually let there doner down and after asking to get a blood test done! they were the ones that stopped comunicating, i find it hard to believe anything they say and for a so called government employee and working in the mental health sector with the gutter mouth that they have i wouldn't beleive a word they say, they seem very juvenile Are you kidding me? You wasn't our donor someone called mark was Have all the messages to prove it All you did was harrass us constant messages and tests and being pushy Admin is already aware of you

Well i have all the messages from you on here and on my phone, i have never harrassed you and only told the truth, just another lie as you told me he was your back up, i am not pushy i simply answered you messages, but i do think that people should be aware of what you are like. Admin can check your messages to me on here and i can post them if you like!

Well i have all the messages from you on here and on my phone, i have never harrassed you and only told the truth, just another lie as you told me he was your back up, i am not pushy i simply answered you messages, but i do think that people should be aware of what you are like. Admin can check your messages to me on here and i can post them if you like!

I have had three children all blonde all healthy, i am willing to help any lady who wishes to be pregnant, i am 59yrs old not looking for a relationship but would like updates on the progress of the pregnancy and birth

I don't understand what your issue is

We didn't find you to be matched to us as our donor

We went looking for someone else

Now you're trying to rip us down for what reason?

It's pathetic

And you're calling us junevile

I don't understand what your issue is We didn't find you to be matched to us as our donor We went looking for someone else Now you're trying to rip us down for what reason? It's pathetic And you're calling us junevile

I've asked you once, I'm asking you once more
Leave us alone

I've asked you once, I'm asking you once more Leave us alone

I have left you alone, i'm not talking to you but if you keep talking to me i have to reply and yes it is pathetic

I have left you alone, i'm not talking to you but if you keep talking to me i have to reply and yes it is pathetic

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft