Hello all and thanks for reading.

I am 33 years old, 6'2, slim build with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I work full time and live alone with my dog Kane in South Wales.

I recently split with my partner of 2 years and during that time she had 1 termination and 1 miscarriage. I did not know I was able to have children until her first pregnancy, both losses took a toll on our relationship so we decided to end things.

I am looking to co-parent with somebody I can get along with, whether it's in a relationship or not. I would be willing to become a donor but I would want to be in the baby's life (details can be discussed).

I am healthy and clean, also willing to undergo health checks if required.

Want to know anything else then feel free to send me a message

Hello all and thanks for reading. I am 33 years old, 6'2, slim build with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I work full time and live alone with my dog Kane in South Wales. I recently split with my partner of 2 years and during that time she had 1 termination and 1 miscarriage. I did not know I was able to have children until her first pregnancy, both losses took a toll on our relationship so we decided to end things. I am looking to co-parent with somebody I can get along with, whether it's in a relationship or not. I would be willing to become a donor but I would want to be in the baby's life (details can be discussed). I am healthy and clean, also willing to undergo health checks if required. Want to know anything else then feel free to send me a message
edited Oct 8 at 10:14 pm

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft