So if I was to say me and my partner dramatically changed our minds from artificial insemination to natural insemination I bet we'd get a load of donors willing to help and travel a long way.

So if I was to say me and my partner dramatically changed our minds from artificial insemination to natural insemination I bet we'd get a load of donors willing to help and travel a long way.

Unfortunately you'll be inundated by creeps just looking for sex, don't rush into anything with the first donor that comes along.
Look at joining as many donor groups as possible and you're sure to find AI donors that cover your area.
There are lots of donor groups on Facebook.

Good luck

Unfortunately you'll be inundated by creeps just looking for sex, don't rush into anything with the first donor that comes along. Look at joining as many donor groups as possible and you're sure to find AI donors that cover your area. There are lots of donor groups on Facebook. Good luck

Just like if an NI only donor changed to AI I bet his inbox would blow up. Recipients have their preferences and so do donors, it works both ways.

Just like if an NI only donor changed to AI I bet his inbox would blow up. Recipients have their preferences and so do donors, it works both ways.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft