Recipients UK Looking For
Introduce myself as a single woman located in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham!

Hi there fellow sperm donors!
I have just joined to try to a respectful, kind hearted donor. I am desperately longing to be mother. I have my own 2 bedroomed apartment and i am fortunate enough to have a supportive loving family and friends in my life.
If you think you may be able to help i would be eternally grateful and hope to hear from you soon smile

Hi there fellow sperm donors! I have just joined to try to a respectful, kind hearted donor. I am desperately longing to be mother. I have my own 2 bedroomed apartment and i am fortunate enough to have a supportive loving family and friends in my life. If you think you may be able to help i would be eternally grateful and hope to hear from you soon ;)

Hi there, in need of a kind hearted donor tonight preferably as i am ovulating and had injections of Menopur from the hospital to increase my fertility even more. Please get in touch if you think you may be able to help id ve very appreciative. Clair

edited Oct 5 at 8:35 pm

Do not add direct contact details to posts etc

Do not add direct contact details to posts etc

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Oh ok sorry! Is there a fee to get others contact details then?

Oh ok sorry! Is there a fee to get others contact details then?

Hi there, in need of a kind hearted donor tonight preferably as i am ovulating and had injections of Menopur from the hospital to increase my fertility even more. Please get in touch if you think you may be able to help id ve very appreciative. Clair

How do i search sperm donors please. Very confused! Sorry

How do i search sperm donors please. Very confused! Sorry

Check your inbox, use search bar or reply to donor posts...

Check your inbox, use search bar or reply to donor posts...

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hi Clair

I am willing to help you. I live near York

Hi Clair I am willing to help you. I live near York

Hi Clair I'm local, just sent you a pm.

Hi Clair I'm local, just sent you a pm.

Hi Clair,

Sorry for late reply, been away. Are you still looking

nick

Hi Clair, Sorry for late reply, been away. Are you still looking nick

Locking you out of your account.

Locking you out of your account.

Have sent you a message

Have sent you a message

Offering to help genuine people with sperm donation in midlands area.

Hi, have sent you a message, let me know if your interested.

Hi, have sent you a message, let me know if your interested.

Offering to help genuine people with sperm donation in midlands area.

Morning Claire are you all sorted now

Morning Claire are you all sorted now
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft