I’m Dave, from Manchester.

I am a proven donor and have helped 9 females/couples who were struggling with conception in the last 24 months.

I have three of my own children from a previous relationship and all are perfectly healthy.

I’m a genuine guy, educated, with a masters degree in business management.

I'm a 5'8" healthy, non smoking white male with brown hair and blue eyes. All of my checks are up to date.

I'm not out to make a buck like some, I understand how much children can change a life and I like to help those less fortunate. I'm willing to travel within reason or meet you part way.

I'm not looking to co-parent and do this on the basis that discretion and privacy is guaranteed from both sides. After conception is confirmed then there is no other communication from either party.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I’m Dave, from Manchester. I am a proven donor and have helped 9 females/couples who were struggling with conception in the last 24 months. I have three of my own children from a previous relationship and all are perfectly healthy. I’m a genuine guy, educated, with a masters degree in business management. I'm a 5'8" healthy, non smoking white male with brown hair and blue eyes. All of my checks are up to date. I'm not out to make a buck like some, I understand how much children can change a life and I like to help those less fortunate. I'm willing to travel within reason or meet you part way. I'm not looking to co-parent and do this on the basis that discretion and privacy is guaranteed from both sides. After conception is confirmed then there is no other communication from either party. Any questions feel free to ask.

Proven donor and have helped 9 females/couples who were struggling with conception withn the last 2 years and 24 conceptions in total over the last 5 years. I have three of my own children from a previous relationship and all are perfectly healthy.

I also cover the Midlands as travel to Birmingham for work 2-3 times a week.

Dave

I also cover the Midlands as travel to Birmingham for work 2-3 times a week. Dave

Proven donor and have helped 9 females/couples who were struggling with conception withn the last 2 years and 24 conceptions in total over the last 5 years. I have three of my own children from a previous relationship and all are perfectly healthy.

Bumping post

Bumping post

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft