Notice: Undefined property: CODOF\User\CurrentUser\DefaultUser::$name in /home/sites/getpregnantforfree.co.uk/public_html/sys/Controller/forum.php on line 563 coparenting option of interest | Free Sperm Donors UK
Co Parenting
coparenting option of interest

I can offer donations to someone healthy and interested in raising a baby. I am near Gatwick airport, if your just in town for a couple of days or if you live in the area and need some help. I don’t mind traveling for the right person. No commitments or possibly coparenting if we get along. I'm educated at Uni levels and a hard worker, I have green hazel eyes and light brown hair, great health and strong able body capable of producing happy healthy babies! would enjoy hearing from you, take care.

I can offer donations to someone healthy and interested in raising a baby. I am near Gatwick airport, if your just in town for a couple of days or if you live in the area and need some help. I don’t mind traveling for the right person. No commitments or possibly coparenting if we get along. I'm educated at Uni levels and a hard worker, I have green hazel eyes and light brown hair, great health and strong able body capable of producing happy healthy babies! would enjoy hearing from you, take care.

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft