Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for NI donor

Hi, I'm looking for a sperm donor in or near Berkshire for help around the 20th October. I'm a single mum of one, not interested in relationships right now so I'm looking for a sperm donor because I want more children before my little boy grows up. I have quite irregular cycles so won't know exactly when I'm ovulating until it's happening, so I'm looking for a donor who is near enough to be able to make last minute arrangements to come over and get me pregnant. Private message me if you can help! Thanks smile

Hi, I'm looking for a sperm donor in or near Berkshire for help around the 20th October. I'm a single mum of one, not interested in relationships right now so I'm looking for a sperm donor because I want more children before my little boy grows up. I have quite irregular cycles so won't know exactly when I'm ovulating until it's happening, so I'm looking for a donor who is near enough to be able to make last minute arrangements to come over and get me pregnant. Private message me if you can help! Thanks :)

Hi, I'm looking for a sperm donor in or near Berkshire for help around the 20th October. I'm a single mum of one, not interested in relationships right now so I'm looking for a sperm donor because I want more children before my little boy grows up. I have quite irregular cycles so won't know exactly when I'm ovulating until it's happening, so I'm looking for a donor who is near enough to be able to make last minute arrangements to come over and get me pregnant. Private message me if you can help! Thanks smile

Hi I can help you with your task can travel at short notice

>Hi, I'm looking for a sperm donor in or near Berkshire for help around the 20th October. I'm a single mum of one, not interested in relationships right now so I'm looking for a sperm donor because I want more children before my little boy grows up. I have quite irregular cycles so won't know exactly when I'm ovulating until it's happening, so I'm looking for a donor who is near enough to be able to make last minute arrangements to come over and get me pregnant. Private message me if you can help! Thanks :) Hi I can help you with your task can travel at short notice

Hi Flossy
I’m on Berkshire too. I’m fertile and a healthy guy I can help out. Let me know when your free to receive donation and we can get things moving. Private message me from your profile, messages tab. Looking forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you have.

Hi Flossy I’m on Berkshire too. I’m fertile and a healthy guy I can help out. Let me know when your free to receive donation and we can get things moving. Private message me from your profile, messages tab. Looking forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you have.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft