Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for a donor ????

Hey I’m just new to this. I’m Lorna and me and my girlfriend are currently looking for a sperm donor for us. Xx

Hey I’m just new to this. I’m Lorna and me and my girlfriend are currently looking for a sperm donor for us. Xx

Messaged yourselves smile

Messaged yourselves :)

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

I am in Leeds. I am willing to help

I am in Leeds. I am willing to help

Live and work in Leeds as telecoms and electronic security engineer. Brown eyes, brown hair, mixed race ( mother English, father Pakistani ). Clean, disease free with no illness. I believe a child should only be made naturally and not artificially

Hi Lorna. I live in Newcastle and would like to help you if you are still interested. Get in touch Stuart

Hi Lorna. I live in Newcastle and would like to help you if you are still interested. Get in touch Stuart
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft