Introduce Yourself
donor wanted

wanting to fall pregnant. my husband and I are unable to conceive naturally but cannot afford IUI. we are looking for an AI or NI donor. I have green eyes and my husband has brown eyes and we are both brunettes, we're looking for a donor with these attributes. we live in Norwich and unable to drive so we are looking for a donor who can travel to us either at home or hotel, we are willing to cover travel costs. please get in touch if you are a sperm donor that is willing to help. we look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

wanting to fall pregnant. my husband and I are unable to conceive naturally but cannot afford IUI. we are looking for an AI or NI donor. I have green eyes and my husband has brown eyes and we are both brunettes, we're looking for a donor with these attributes. we live in Norwich and unable to drive so we are looking for a donor who can travel to us either at home or hotel, we are willing to cover travel costs. please get in touch if you are a sperm donor that is willing to help. we look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

G. Bhagat

edited Sep 24 at 5:31 pm

Hi. I can help. 6'4" fit athletic professional. 2 kids from previous marriage. Full std check last week

Hi. I can help. 6'4" fit athletic professional. 2 kids from previous marriage. Full std check last week

6'4 fit athletic successful professional. Fully sti tested (last week). 2 healthy children from previous marriage.

thanks for the reply. could you possibly travel to Norfolk?

thanks for the reply. could you possibly travel to Norfolk?

G. Bhagat

Hi Gemma.
I can help. I would welcome answering your questions and talking things through. I’ve sent you a private message to talk further. I’m willing to travel too. Fit healthy and fertile. Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Gemma. I can help. I would welcome answering your questions and talking things through. I’ve sent you a private message to talk further. I’m willing to travel too. Fit healthy and fertile. Looking forward to your reply.

hello im 22 fit and healthy with brown hair and blue eyes, happy to help if you still need help, i also drive and happy to come to you

hello im 22 fit and healthy with brown hair and blue eyes, happy to help if you still need help, i also drive and happy to come to you

Hi my name is Peter I am a 32 year old donor who has been helping lady’s all over the uk for the last 8 years I cover all methods I am clean of all sti family is all in good health I have a high sperm count, brown hair and eyes don’t smoke and do not drink much if you would like to know any more please feel free to msg me

Hi my name is Peter I am a 32 year old donor who has been helping lady’s all over the uk for the last 8 years I cover all methods I am clean of all sti family is all in good health I have a high sperm count, brown hair and eyes don’t smoke and do not drink much if you would like to know any more please feel free to msg me

Hi Gemma,
I would be very interested in helping you both with a pregnancy, I am very local to you both & willing to commit until you are pregnant, I would also have no problem in travelling to you ( no expenses needed).
Interested ?
I can be mailed on the site !
Best wishes
Pete.

Hi Gemma, I would be very interested in helping you both with a pregnancy, I am very local to you both & willing to commit until you are pregnant, I would also have no problem in travelling to you ( no expenses needed). Interested ? I can be mailed on the site ! Best wishes Pete.
edited 6 days ago at 1:22 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft