Recipients UK Looking For
complete my family

hello. my name is iris and i am a single mum to 3 wonderful girls and i would love to have a 4th baby. I am hoping to find a sperm donor who can help me complete my family. If you can please send me a msg x

hello. my name is iris and i am a single mum to 3 wonderful girls and i would love to have a 4th baby. I am hoping to find a sperm donor who can help me complete my family. If you can please send me a msg x

Hey just a message to say that I would love to help you out. I'm 31 and fit and healthy. If you have any questions please feel free to message me anytime.

Hey just a message to say that I would love to help you out. I'm 31 and fit and healthy. If you have any questions please feel free to message me anytime.

Hey if it's easier to contact me my email is krisanderson0211@gmail.com

Hi Iris

If you’re still looking for a donor then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to see if I can help.

Steve

Hi Iris If you’re still looking for a donor then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to see if I can help. Steve

Look forward to helping

Hi. I'm a 35 year old good looking well educated professional. I'm fit and healthy and would love to help you out.

Hi. I'm a 35 year old good looking well educated professional. I'm fit and healthy and would love to help you out.

Hi Iris
I’m available.
Blue eyed brown hair professional mail already have a child of my own but happy to help you expand yours. In your own time and when you’re ready I’m able to donate. Looking forward to your reply

Hi Iris I’m available. Blue eyed brown hair professional mail already have a child of my own but happy to help you expand yours. In your own time and when you’re ready I’m able to donate. Looking forward to your reply

Hi Iris,

I can help you. Where are you based?

nick

Hi Iris, I can help you. Where are you based? nick
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft