FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Proven Westcountry Sperm

Hi, Good luck to all with your searches and quests. Fingers crossed for all those wannabe mums 'n' dad's out there.

I'm a genuine friendly professionally qualified guy of average build, brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 8" and no health problems. I don't smoke or do drugs & I drink only a little socially. I've got 3 healthy children & am not seeking any involvement. I'm available to help genuine ladies / couples in stable loving relationships who can offer enriched caring environment. Look forward to chatting and getting to know you. Take care
J x

Hi, Good luck to all with your searches and quests. Fingers crossed for all those wannabe mums 'n' dad's out there. I'm a genuine friendly professionally qualified guy of average build, brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 8" and no health problems. I don't smoke or do drugs & I drink only a little socially. I've got 3 healthy children & am not seeking any involvement. I'm available to help genuine ladies / couples in stable loving relationships who can offer enriched caring environment. Look forward to chatting and getting to know you. Take care J x

Good luck with searching. Take care J x

edited Oct 4 at 11:01 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft