Hi I'm a Josh a professional father of two gorgeous kids who'd like to help out others.

I live in Coventry so happy to travel round the West and East Midlands.

I live a clean and active lifestyle with no history of family Illness.

Hi I'm a Josh a professional father of two gorgeous kids who'd like to help out others. I live in Coventry so happy to travel round the West and East Midlands. I live a clean and active lifestyle with no history of family Illness.

Hi, myself and my fiance are looking for a donor to hopefully get our dream of a baby together. We are a stable couple who both have good jobs. I have 3 girls from a previous marriage but he doesnt have any children. We are both completly ready for a baby to complete our family. We are based in Corby and willing to pay fuel costs.. Please reply if you think you could help us or if you have any questions. Preference AI only. Thanks in advance.

Hi, myself and my fiance are looking for a donor to hopefully get our dream of a baby together. We are a stable couple who both have good jobs. I have 3 girls from a previous marriage but he doesnt have any children. We are both completly ready for a baby to complete our family. We are based in Corby and willing to pay fuel costs.. Please reply if you think you could help us or if you have any questions. Preference AI only. Thanks in advance.

Hi Corby!
If you’ve not yet sorted a reliable donor out then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to see if I can be of any assistance.
Steve

Hi Corby! If you’ve not yet sorted a reliable donor out then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to see if I can be of any assistance. Steve

Look forward to helping

Hi,

Do you provide AI donations? I am a single woman in Birmingham, looking for an AI donor.

Thanks

Hi, Do you provide AI donations? I am a single woman in Birmingham, looking for an AI donor. Thanks

Sorry not at the moment. Just considering NI/PI at the moment.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft