I'm 35, brown hair, blue eyes, educated, willing to help just 1 person get pregnant. I have no medial history in my family either mental or physical. Once I have committed to helping someone I won't be helping anyone else. I am happy to discuss my reasons for this and reasons for helping someone in the first place.

I am 100% clean and I donate naturally - this won't suit everyone however I think AI is so clinical and cold and creating a baby should be a warm enjoyable experience - in my opinion. I'm genuine and reliable and expect the same. I will donate as many times as needed, this will be your child and I don't want further contact unless you require a donation in the future. I'm Coventry based and will travel around 50 miles to help. I also work around the country therefore might be able to help further afield. I can also do short notice visits if you have been let down.

I'm happy to give my number and chat on the phone and / or meet for a chat first. I have 3 kids of my own, and they were all conceived the first month of trying. I class myself as good looking and will do my best not to make the experience awkward i.e. if you are shy and want me to take the lead just let me know in advance. I am very discreet and don't judge others. I am also a very warm and caring person so you won't feel used whilst trying for your baby. Dale x

I'm 35, brown hair, blue eyes, educated, willing to help just 1 person get pregnant. I have no medial history in my family either mental or physical. Once I have committed to helping someone I won't be helping anyone else. I am happy to discuss my reasons for this and reasons for helping someone in the first place. I am 100% clean and I donate naturally - this won't suit everyone however I think AI is so clinical and cold and creating a baby should be a warm enjoyable experience - in my opinion. I'm genuine and reliable and expect the same. I will donate as many times as needed, this will be your child and I don't want further contact unless you require a donation in the future. I'm Coventry based and will travel around 50 miles to help. I also work around the country therefore might be able to help further afield. I can also do short notice visits if you have been let down. I'm happy to give my number and chat on the phone and / or meet for a chat first. I have 3 kids of my own, and they were all conceived the first month of trying. I class myself as good looking and will do my best not to make the experience awkward i.e. if you are shy and want me to take the lead just let me know in advance. I am very discreet and don't judge others. I am also a very warm and caring person so you won't feel used whilst trying for your baby. Dale x

Hi there I was interested in your profile, can I have more information please? I know you have been pretty open in your profile, do you come to Southampton at all x

Hi there I was interested in your profile, can I have more information please? I know you have been pretty open in your profile, do you come to Southampton at all x

good evening. your profile sounds like just what we are looking for. we are based in wolverhampton. just been let down by our previous donor. we already have one child from a sperm donor. so its not a new thing to us. the only thing i say when you say naturally do you mean sex? as this would'nt be something we was interested in as we are a lesbian couple. would be great to hear from you.

good evening. your profile sounds like just what we are looking for. we are based in wolverhampton. just been let down by our previous donor. we already have one child from a sperm donor. so its not a new thing to us. the only thing i say when you say naturally do you mean sex? as this would'nt be something we was interested in as we are a lesbian couple. would be great to hear from you.

lesbian couple looking for a donor. We already have a beautiful baby girl from a sperm donor and we was looking for a brother or sister to expand our family. Our previous donor as let us down at the very last minute. 30 + must be genuine. thank you.

Hi, my profile clearly states NI (natural insemination), therefore if you are looking for AI I am not the person you need. Sorry.

Hi, my profile clearly states NI (natural insemination), therefore if you are looking for AI I am not the person you need. Sorry.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft