hello
are there any ai donors nearby to staffs - due to time we would like to find a reliable and clean donor nearby to help us fulfill our dream to have a child. not looking to co parent. as for what we're looking for, physical characteristics arent important really, although a picture would be required please because we aren't comfortable just meeting up with someone without seeing whoi they are first. on that note we do like mixed race donors, of italian mix or something similar. or blue or green eyed donors.
i can provide fb account profile of us too.
any easygoing laid back donors, who can help please get in touch=]

hello are there any ai donors nearby to staffs - due to time we would like to find a reliable and clean donor nearby to help us fulfill our dream to have a child. not looking to co parent. as for what we're looking for, physical characteristics arent important really, although a picture would be required please because we aren't comfortable just meeting up with someone without seeing whoi they are first. on that note we do like mixed race donors, of italian mix or something similar. or blue or green eyed donors. i can provide fb account profile of us too. any easygoing laid back donors, who can help please get in touch=]

committed couple seeking ai with photo only able to travel

edited Aug 14 at 6:25 am

Hello
I am a white mature male willing to provide photo privately living in Staffordshire.

I am willing to help you get pregnant with or with no involvement if successful

Please get in touch if you are interested

Charles

Hello I am a white mature male willing to provide photo privately living in Staffordshire. I am willing to help you get pregnant with or with no involvement if successful Please get in touch if you are interested Charles

katp1990 is to fussy had loads of offers

katp1990 is to fussy had loads of offers

I have had three children all blonde all healthy, i am willing to help any lady who wishes to be pregnant, i am 59yrs old not looking for a relationship but would like updates on the progress of the pregnancy if possible

are you for real? loads of offers where? no we have not thanks

are you for real? loads of offers where? no we have not thanks

Just look from December 17 its there for everyone to see katp1990

Just look from December 17 its there for everyone to see katp1990

I have had three children all blonde all healthy, i am willing to help any lady who wishes to be pregnant, i am 59yrs old not looking for a relationship but would like updates on the progress of the pregnancy if possible

Hi are you near Rutherglen in Glasgow

Hi are you near Rutherglen in Glasgow

clearly the ones i had werent suitable if they was dont you think we wouldnt have tried

clearly the ones i had werent suitable if they was dont you think we wouldnt have tried

Suitable for what? you no babies rarely come out how you plan them to you only need there sperm your not marrying them!

Suitable for what? you no babies rarely come out how you plan them to you only need there sperm your not marrying them!

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft