Hi there I am new to this but would love to help people, I am 28 years old very fit and healthy male that loves keeping in shape, I am 5ft 10 with dark brown hair and hazel/green eyes. I have children of my own so no how much joy and happiness they bring, I want to help peoples dreams come true so they have the same happiness I experience, live in the Bridgend area will travel around South Wales and nearby places. 👍🏼

Hi there I am new to this but would love to help people, I am 28 years old very fit and healthy male that loves keeping in shape, I am 5ft 10 with dark brown hair and hazel/green eyes. I have children of my own so no how much joy and happiness they bring, I want to help peoples dreams come true so they have the same happiness I experience, live in the Bridgend area will travel around South Wales and nearby places. ????????

hi I am new to this, I am 28 years old 5ft 10 very fit and healthy and loves keeping fit, I am looking to help and change people's lives I have children of my own and want to make that miracle for others come true.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft