Recipients UK Looking For
Loving couple seek sperm donor

hello. We are a engaged couple seeking the help of a ssperm donor to have the famil we have always wanted.
our names are Katie and Alex. We are childhood sweethearts and love eachorher more than words. We have always wanted kids but have found out we need some help in the form of a sperm donor. if you can help and want to please get in touch .

hello. We are a engaged couple seeking the help of a ssperm donor to have the famil we have always wanted. our names are Katie and Alex. We are childhood sweethearts and love eachorher more than words. We have always wanted kids but have found out we need some help in the form of a sperm donor. if you can help and want to please get in touch .
edited Aug 13 at 4:46 am

Hi, Hampshire donor happy to help out. I've sent you a message so get in touch if you want to discuss further.

Hi, Hampshire donor happy to help out. I've sent you a message so get in touch if you want to discuss further.

I'm located in London and willing to help

Mixed race male 41 here to help single women, couples and lesbian couples conceive the N.I way, successfully helped a young lady have a baby boy 2 yrs ago. I have a clean bill of health and now back to help get you pregnant, I'm based in sth est London

Mixed race male 41 here to help single women, couples and lesbian couples conceive the N.I way, successfully helped a young lady have a baby boy 2 yrs ago. I have a clean bill of health and now back to help get you pregnant, I'm based in sth est London

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft