Hi All,

I'm Mike, 26 and from Derby.

I have 1 child perfectly healthy and amazing child, and would love to be able to help out possible parents throughout the UK.

I am 5'10 hall, blonde/brown hair, Hazel eyes. And no medical issues.
A full STI check every month or so.

I have in the past helped 4 couples out, 3 via NI and 1 AI. Currently with 2 couples having had a lovely healthy baby, and 2 couples due very soon.

The photo below is me, and more can be provided if needed.

Thanks all
Mike
5b6ca0c23d498.jpg

Hi All, I'm Mike, 26 and from Derby. I have 1 child perfectly healthy and amazing child, and would love to be able to help out possible parents throughout the UK. I am 5'10 hall, blonde/brown hair, Hazel eyes. And no medical issues. A full STI check every month or so. I have in the past helped 4 couples out, 3 via NI and 1 AI. Currently with 2 couples having had a lovely healthy baby, and 2 couples due very soon. The photo below is me, and more can be provided if needed. Thanks all Mike ![5b6ca0c23d498.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5b6ca0c23d498.jpg)

Hi I'm young, 26 year old guy from the East Midlands. I have 1 child, but the mother and I are no longer together. Fully clean STI check, and very happy to help out couples wanting that 3rd person! :)

Hi Mike
Just came across you on here and wondered if you'd fancy a chat about possibly helping us.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Naz and emma

Hi Mike Just came across you on here and wondered if you'd fancy a chat about possibly helping us. Look forward to hearing from you. Naz and emma

Hi we're naz and Emma ( myself naz is the 1 with red in my hair) We're looking for a lovely donor who is willing to help us with our dream of wanting to become parents. I'm 35 and Em is 32 been together 8 years engaged planning to get married 2020

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft