Recipients UK Looking For
The search continues

Good evening!

I'm still searching for my perfect donor!

A little about me:

I'm 23 years old,
Single,
I have brown hair, green eyes & from an Irish back ground.
From Retford, Nottinghamshire.
I already have a 2 year old who is happy, healthy and has so much love to give!
I work from home as well as going back to college in September. I would like to get to know my donor, chat for a while, make sure you're the right person for me.

I don't mind co-parenting if that's what you want, after all any child conceived would be biologically yours.

Potential sperm donors must agree to a police check for domestic violence/abuse & offences against children for my own piece of mind!!

Recent full STI screening must be seen on day of donation!

I do have PCOS but it's well controlled and will be tracking my cycle. However if donor is available at short notice then that would be beneficial.

I know I'm possibly asking a lot but I want to be 100% that any potential donor is right and safe for me!

Many thanks,
Em.

Good evening! I'm still searching for my perfect donor! A little about me: I'm 23 years old, Single, I have brown hair, green eyes & from an Irish back ground. From Retford, Nottinghamshire. I already have a 2 year old who is happy, healthy and has so much love to give! I work from home as well as going back to college in September. I would like to get to know my donor, chat for a while, make sure you're the right person for me. I don't mind co-parenting if that's what you want, after all any child conceived would be biologically yours. Potential sperm donors must agree to a police check for domestic violence/abuse & offences against children for my own piece of mind!! Recent full STI screening must be seen on day of donation! I do have PCOS but it's well controlled and will be tracking my cycle. However if donor is available at short notice then that would be beneficial. I know I'm possibly asking a lot but I want to be 100% that any potential donor is right and safe for me! Many thanks, Em.

Hi Emily I am a professional athletic man with two kids and a clean Sti check certificate. I would like to help. Pm me if you want to discuss

Hi Emily I am a professional athletic man with two kids and a clean Sti check certificate. I would like to help. Pm me if you want to discuss
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft