Recipients UK Looking For
Please can someone help me and my partner

Hello me and my fiancee are looking for an AI donor and keep finding donors that say they're willing to help but either never bother to message back and block us after saying they would help us and definitely won't be like the other donors that mess us around or say they're on way when actually they're no where near us. We are just looking for an honest and reliable donor that really is willing to help a same sex couple complete their family. Thank you

Hello me and my fiancee are looking for an AI donor and keep finding donors that say they're willing to help but either never bother to message back and block us after saying they would help us and definitely won't be like the other donors that mess us around or say they're on way when actually they're no where near us. We are just looking for an honest and reliable donor that really is willing to help a same sex couple complete their family. Thank you
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft