Trying To Conceive
Sperm donor wanted

Hi there I am single lesbian been dreaming of becoming a mum since the age of 20 must be free of sti/std's no genetic conditions no contact preferred but willing to discuss AI preferred too but again might discuss please make my dream of becoming a mum come true kind gentlemen

Hi there I am single lesbian been dreaming of becoming a mum since the age of 20 must be free of sti/std's no genetic conditions no contact preferred but willing to discuss AI preferred too but again might discuss please make my dream of becoming a mum come true kind gentlemen

bexy

Hi bexy

I’m jay I’m 35 live in essex

I live a lone have no kids yet
I’m looking to have one just can’t seem to find the right woman
Would love to help you with your dream

Hi bexy I’m jay I’m 35 live in essex I live a lone have no kids yet I’m looking to have one just can’t seem to find the right woman Would love to help you with your dream

Hi Bex, I am based in the North East but travel to Hull weekly, I would be more than willing to help you / discuss further, please ask if you ant any more info from me.

Hi Bex, I am based in the North East but travel to Hull weekly, I would be more than willing to help you / discuss further, please ask if you ant any more info from me.

If you’re still looking for some assistance then please don’t hesitate to get in touch

If you’re still looking for some assistance then please don’t hesitate to get in touch

Look forward to helping

Hi I would really love to help you out. Would you like to discuss further xx

Hi I would really love to help you out. Would you like to discuss further xx
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft