Recipients UK Looking For
Dreaming of becoming a mum

Looking for a good sperm donor clean no sti/std's no genetic conditions will want to meet face to face I want to be a mum so badly been wanting to be a mum since the age of 20 please make my dream come true kind gentlemen

Looking for a good sperm donor clean no sti/std's no genetic conditions will want to meet face to face I want to be a mum so badly been wanting to be a mum since the age of 20 please make my dream come true kind gentlemen

bexy

edited Aug 10 at 7:05 am

Hi bexy im in stoke and would love to help you any way i can im 6 foot healthy no medical conditions and have proof i have good genes by by 8 year old daughter haha

>Looking for a good sperm donor clean no sti/std's no genetic conditions will want to meet face to face I want to be a mum so badly been wanting to be a mum since the age of 20 please make my dream come true kind gentlemen Hi bexy im in stoke and would love to help you any way i can im 6 foot healthy no medical conditions and have proof i have good genes by by 8 year old daughter haha

Hi there do you charge for travel if so how much and I would love for you to help me if possible

Hi there do you charge for travel if so how much and I would love for you to help me if possible

bexy

plust I need to ask do you need/want contact with the baby if I do choose you hun?

plust I need to ask do you need/want contact with the baby if I do choose you hun?

bexy

Hi bexy
Very experienced mature donor offering my services
Prepared to travel no cost
Sti clear
No contact afterwards
PM me for further info

Hi bexy Very experienced mature donor offering my services Prepared to travel no cost Sti clear No contact afterwards PM me for further info

Hi there I am based in hull I just need to ask are you willing to travel and if so do you charge and how much if you do

Hi there I am based in hull I just need to ask are you willing to travel and if so do you charge and how much if you do

bexy

Hi bexy are you still looking for a donor?

Hi bexy are you still looking for a donor?

I'm willing to help anyone who is struggling to become a mother. Any questions please feel free to ask me.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft