ABOUT ME:

I am 30 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, around 5'6" and of slim build. I live near Blackpool and Healthy. My freinds call my sperm super sperm as I a do already have children but with one person. This wasn't a donation she was partner and too controling and through circumstances I have limited contact with them and would of liked more but this is not happening.

WHAT I AM AFTER:

I am after co-parenting with someone who doesn't mind sharing responsibilities. I don't mind if they want full time care to supply a stable home. Other details can be sorted out.

PREFERED METHOD:

I would like NI but open to home AI as I do want to feel as close to the child as possible. I feel NI would make the mother more relaxed and stress free. No waiting or getting anxious and more importantly mothers are happier to conceive naturally. Home AI is good in the way that if if this your preferred method that you get the sperm fresh.

I know it seems wrong but I am genuine, loyal kind hearted and loving and caring. If this sound like what you want then please feel free to contact me for any questions.

ABOUT ME: I am 30 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, around 5'6" and of slim build. I live near Blackpool and Healthy. My freinds call my sperm super sperm as I a do already have children but with one person. This wasn't a donation she was partner and too controling and through circumstances I have limited contact with them and would of liked more but this is not happening. WHAT I AM AFTER: I am after co-parenting with someone who doesn't mind sharing responsibilities. I don't mind if they want full time care to supply a stable home. Other details can be sorted out. PREFERED METHOD: I would like NI but open to home AI as I do want to feel as close to the child as possible. I feel NI would make the mother more relaxed and stress free. No waiting or getting anxious and more importantly mothers are happier to conceive naturally. Home AI is good in the way that if if this your preferred method that you get the sperm fresh. I know it seems wrong but I am genuine, loyal kind hearted and loving and caring. If this sound like what you want then please feel free to contact me for any questions.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft