General Discussions
How many donations in a week

Hey we have a donor but are unsure of the number of donations within a week? Is it best to do 2 in 24 hours wait a day 2 in 24 hours wait a day and the same again? Or just do 2 in 24 hours and that's it?

Hey we have a donor but are unsure of the number of donations within a week? Is it best to do 2 in 24 hours wait a day 2 in 24 hours wait a day and the same again? Or just do 2 in 24 hours and that's it?

Looking for a AI only donor in Edinburgh/fife. Pm me if you can help

Sperm lives days so you're better off spreading thngs out and having a 2 day gap. Also you want to be trying before and up to the day of ovulation.

Sperm lives days so you're better off spreading thngs out and having a 2 day gap. Also you want to be trying before and up to the day of ovulation.

Fit and friendly donor in my mid-thirties. Healthy sperm, ready to help!

Either donations on days 1 and 3 of egg white cervical mucus or just day of ewcm, good swimmers can survive inside you for up to 5 days...

Either donations on days 1 and 3 of egg white cervical mucus or just day of ewcm, good swimmers can survive inside you for up to 5 days...

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft