Co Parenting
Co-parent/donor

Single female mum of one seeking an individual to help have a sibling for my little one. I am preferably seeking an individual of African origin, or Italian or Spanish origin. I would be grateful if the individual could travel to me, but it’s not crucial. I am happy to co-parent with any individual as I feel that every child should know their background. If you feel your the one please get in touch and we can chat further.

Single female mum of one seeking an individual to help have a sibling for my little one. I am preferably seeking an individual of African origin, or Italian or Spanish origin. I would be grateful if the individual could travel to me, but it’s not crucial. I am happy to co-parent with any individual as I feel that every child should know their background. If you feel your the one please get in touch and we can chat further.

Single woman seeking a male preferably of African origin, but would also consider an individual from Italian or Spanish origin. Ideally the individual would be able to travel to me. I just want a sibling for my little one. Happy to answer any questions.

Hi, I am available to help if you're still interested, I am from Spanish background.
I also have car so travelling is Ok. I would like to become a co-parent, I also have 2 other children which I have helped other couples have.

Hi, I am available to help if you're still interested, I am from Spanish background. I also have car so travelling is Ok. I would like to become a co-parent, I also have 2 other children which I have helped other couples have.

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls