FREE Sperm Donors Offering
FREE sperm donor UK, England Scotland Wales

hi I'm willing to help a limited number of suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian singles or couples as a known free sperm donor.

5b24f17e98f86.jpg

5acc90791fe04.jpg

I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working.

I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear.

Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation smile

FREE sperm donor UK, England Scotland Wales

Just drop me a message smile

hi I'm willing to help a limited number of suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian singles or couples as a known free sperm donor. ![5b24f17e98f86.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5b24f17e98f86.jpg) ![5acc90791fe04.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5acc90791fe04.jpg) I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear. Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation :swimmers: FREE sperm donor UK, England Scotland Wales Just drop me a message :goodluck:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Nov 18 at 8:58 pm

Hi I have read your post and you sound really helpful, I’m single 27 year old lady really needing help to start a family of my own if you could help it would be amazing x

Hi I have read your post and you sound really helpful, I’m single 27 year old lady really needing help to start a family of my own if you could help it would be amazing x

@Lynsey messaged you

@Lynsey messaged you

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

@HRA14 replied smile

@HRA14 replied :)

edited Nov 18 at 8:58 pm

Hi me and my partner are looking for somebody who is willing to help us expand our little family through AI from South Wales area around Cardiff

Hi me and my partner are looking for somebody who is willing to help us expand our little family through AI from South Wales area around Cardiff

Hi are you still donating?? X
I’m a 22 year old woman in a lesbian couple and have been wanting to start a family for a while. Your post sounds great so I would love to chat with you and get more information if that’s possible please x

Hi are you still donating?? X I’m a 22 year old woman in a lesbian couple and have been wanting to start a family for a while. Your post sounds great so I would love to chat with you and get more information if that’s possible please x

Hi are you still donating?? X
I’m a 22 year old woman in a lesbian couple and have been wanting to start a family for a while. Your post sounds great so I would love to chat with you and get more information if that’s possible please x

Messaging yourselves now smile

>Hi are you still donating?? X >I’m a 22 year old woman in a lesbian couple and have been wanting to start a family for a while. Your post sounds great so I would love to chat with you and get more information if that’s possible please x Messaging yourselves now :swimmers:

Hi are you still donating? Me and my partner have had no luck for 2 years and are looking at other options

Hi are you still donating? Me and my partner have had no luck for 2 years and are looking at other options

Hi, you sound great i am a single lesbian who has always wanted a family of my own. Be grateful if you could help me do this. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi, you sound great i am a single lesbian who has always wanted a family of my own. Be grateful if you could help me do this. Look forward to hearing back from you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft