Recipients UK Looking For
single mum

Hi, I'm a young single mum with a 3 year old little boy, living between Leeds and York. I am more than ready to have another baby, and have somebody for my son to grow up with. If anybody is intersted pleas PM me.
Thanks

Hi, I'm a young single mum with a 3 year old little boy, living between Leeds and York. I am more than ready to have another baby, and have somebody for my son to grow up with. If anybody is intersted pleas PM me. Thanks
edited Jun 14 at 8:12 am

Messaging you now smile

Messaging you now :swimmers:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Hiya im willing to help you and also if you want anymore children in the future also

Hiya im willing to help you and also if you want anymore children in the future also

Hi im tony from sheffield, i am 46 and have 3 children and another on the way, i dont charge for donations and can travel, if you are interested plz message me, many thanks

We could arrange something
Get in touch for more details
Kind regards
Chris

We could arrange something Get in touch for more details Kind regards Chris

35 blue eyes 5'6"

Hi, I live in Leeds, pm me if you would like to chat.x

Hi, I live in Leeds, pm me if you would like to chat.x

Hi how’s you I would love to help you out I have helped 8 lady’s till they got pregnant I have a clean bill off health brown hair and eyes average build don’t smoke and drink only some times like at parties ect

Hi how’s you I would love to help you out I have helped 8 lady’s till they got pregnant I have a clean bill off health brown hair and eyes average build don’t smoke and drink only some times like at parties ect

I live in harrogate if your still looking i think i sent you a private message im new to this smile

I live in harrogate if your still looking i think i sent you a private message im new to this :)

hello im 22 fit and health, ive already help 5 girls as a donor and think i can help you too

hello im 22 fit and health, ive already help 5 girls as a donor and think i can help you too

Hi I hope you are ok. I can definitely help you with this if you would like me to. I am very genuine discreet and very reliable I don't let people down I have helped 4 other ladies get pregnant in the past 2 years with no problems I have got a very high sperm count so it usually doesn't take long to get pregnant with me. I have had all the sexual health checks done all ok and clear done only 3 weeks ago so no worries there for you I am available straight away if that's what you were looking for or at a later date. Please read my profile and I if you are interested please get back to me you can phone me on 07831 514778 . I don't have a problem traveling to you it's not a problem for me. Take care kind .regards Graham

Hi I hope you are ok. I can definitely help you with this if you would like me to. I am very genuine discreet and very reliable I don't let people down I have helped 4 other ladies get pregnant in the past 2 years with no problems I have got a very high sperm count so it usually doesn't take long to get pregnant with me. I have had all the sexual health checks done all ok and clear done only 3 weeks ago so no worries there for you I am available straight away if that's what you were looking for or at a later date. Please read my profile and I if you are interested please get back to me you can phone me on 07831 514778 . I don't have a problem traveling to you it's not a problem for me. Take care kind .regards Graham

G wolsey

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft